Basic Karate- Burn up to 500 calories improving your cardio, while learning self-defense techniques and fighting skills.
Body Pump-The ultimate in a strength workout! You will chisel and sculpt your entire body using barbells while jammin’ to some awesome tunes.
Bootcamp– Get ready for some cardio, weights and stretching; Challenging and new workouts each week!
Hi/Lo - A cardio workout for building strength and stamina. Features high-energy, high impact moves.
Insanity/Intensity- Intense workout that promises to challenge everyone! Sculpt your body or ramp up your endurance using nothing more than your own body weight for resistance
P90X- Burn fat and build lean muscle faster than ever, using a variety of exercise techniques, including strength training, cardio, yoga, and stretching.
Pilates- Boost your metabolism and sculpt your core using nothing but a yoga mat and water.
Silver Sneakers Classic – Low impact class designed to work each joint and muscle enabling participants to move more fluidly and comfortably through daily life
Spin – Pedaling through a great workout with inspiring music, using resistance (at your own pace). Ride your way to burning over 500 calories!
Ultimate Fitness- This class uses basic boxing fundamentals to boost your heart rate and burn hundreds of calories.
Yoga- Reduce stress and increase energy, strength, and flexibility with Hatha yoga postures using stretching, breathing, and relaxation techniques.
Zumba – A fusion of rhythms that will have you dancing and smiling with Latin and International dance music!
*All Fitness Levels Welcome!*
- Please be on time for class. If you are more than 10 minutes late for class, for your safety and consideration of others, you will not be allowed entrance into class.
- All coats, bags and strollers must be placed in a locker or put in the coat room. Coats and bags left on the studio floor create a fire hazard.
- Please wear proper footwear which consists of sneakers. Unacceptable footwear consists of sandals and slip on shoes/sneakers.
- Please do not enter the studio when a class is in session.
- Please put equipment away when done.
- Let your instructor know if you have any medical conditions or are pregnant.
- Water and towels are recommended.
- Body Pump equipment can only be set up immediately before a class.
- For safety reasons Body Pump equipment can only be put away at the end of class – not during class
ALL CLASS CANCELLATIONS WILL BE ANNOUNCED VIA OUR FACEBOOK PAGE.