Body Pump-The ultimate in a strength workout! You will chisel and sculpt your entire body using barbells while jammin’ to some awesome tunes.
Bootcamp– Get ready for some cardio, weights and stretching; Challenging and new workouts each week!
Chair Yoga - A gentle form of yoga that is practiced sitting on a chair, or standing using a chair for support.
Hi/Lo - A cardio workout for building strength and stamina. Features high-energy, high impact moves.
Hoop Ultimate Fitness - Hooping improves core strength, tones your stomach, arms, thighs and butt, is a low-impact, high-energy workout that can burn about 400-600 calories in an hour!
Insanity/Intensity- Intense workout that promises to challenge everyone! Sculpt your body or ramp up your endurance using nothing more than your own body weight for resistance
P90X- Burn fat and build lean muscle faster than ever, using a variety of exercise techniques, including strength training, cardio, yoga, and stretching.
Pilates- Boost your metabolism and sculpt your core using nothing but a yoga mat and water.
Power Flow Yoga- Put some sweat into your yoga! Power flow incoporates yoga-inspired movements with weights and resistance bands.
Silver Sneakers Classic – Low impact class designed to work each joint and muscle enabling participants to move more fluidly and comfortably through daily life
Spin – Pedaling through a great workout with inspiring music, using resistance (at your own pace). Ride your way to burning over 500 calories!
Strength Training- Look good and feel good! Strength training is the right way to burn calories in a fun, group environment!
Tabata- A high-intensity interval training workout, featuring exercises that last four minutes.
Vinyasa Flow Yoga – Vinyasa, also called flow because of the smooth way that the poses run together, is a broad classification that encompasses many different types of yoga, including Ashtanga and power yoga.
Yoga- Reduce stress and increase energy, strength, and flexibility with Hatha yoga postures using stretching, breathing, and relaxation techniques.
Zumba – A fusion of rhythms that will have you dancing and smiling with Latin and International dance music!
*All Fitness Levels Welcome!*
- Please be on time for class. If you are more than 10 minutes late for class, for your safety and consideration of others, you will not be allowed entrance into class.
- All coats, bags and strollers must be placed in a locker or put in the coat room. Coats and bags left on the studio floor create a fire hazard.
- Please wear proper footwear which consists of sneakers. Unacceptable footwear consists of sandals and slip on shoes/sneakers.
- Please do not enter the studio when a class is in session.
- Please put equipment away when done.
- Let your instructor know if you have any medical conditions or are pregnant.
- Water and towels are recommended.
- Body Pump equipment can only be set up immediately before a class.
- For safety reasons Body Pump equipment can only be put away at the end of class – not during class
ALL CLASS CANCELLATIONS WILL BE ANNOUNCED VIA OUR FACEBOOK PAGE.